Whats up guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up guys?

Hey guys whats up, i know its been awhile since ive been around but i just wanted you to know, that i got a new toy. Let me know what you guys think...

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
    Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

nicccccccccccce

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Sweet ride, Man. Looking good. I've always liked the LT1 SS Camaros.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Great looking camaro. I have a black formula. I love the color black on these cars! So sleek!
        slp longtube headers, slp y-pipe, high-flow cats, superchips programmer, slp 85mm air sensor, slp loudmouth exhaust, ws6 hood, slp cai, kn air filter, slp high-flow lid, smooth bellows, tb bypass, subframes, lca's, panhard bar, torque arm.

Comment

thanks guys, i really have to start posting here again.

Comment

dude that is sic. What happend to the flyni' purple people eater?

What's up with that SS? Stock?
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
              dude that is sic. What happend to the flyni' purple people eater?

What's up with that SS? Stock?
              Well i still have the purple one, im in th process of trying to sell it . But the SS has mid length headers and a loudmouth that i just put on. I am getting hooker long tubes and ory next week. It also has a little suspension work and she is an m6.

Im not gonna do to much to it this year but i am trying to get a 9 inch for it this year,because i have a few plans for it next year. Once i get my long tubes on, im gonna take it to the track to see where she stands. I will let you guys know how she does when that happens.

Comment

looks like a zaino platform to me...............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

That car is freaking sick.....nice choice.

What ever happened to your plans you had for the people eater? If I remember correctly, from what you said, you had some good ideas for her. None the less, I think the switch to a black LT1 SS is an awesome choice... personally one of my favorite camaros of all time.

How do the mid lengths + the loudmouth sound? The long tubes, ORY, and loudmouth is going to be, well, pretty d@mn loud to say the least.

I leave for Wyoming at the end of september to start my schooling. We should get together once before then.....I'd love to see your new toy.
                  black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

The only thing that looks better than a black LT1 Z...is a black LT1 SS

Very nice man, very nice. How does the exhaust sound with the headers and LM?
                    Steve
                    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                      That car is freaking sick.....nice choice.

What ever happened to your plans you had for the people eater? If I remember correctly, from what you said, you had some good ideas for her. None the less, I think the switch to a black LT1 SS is an awesome choice... personally one of my favorite camaros of all time.

How do the mid lengths + the loudmouth sound? The long tubes, ORY, and loudmouth is going to be, well, pretty d@mn loud to say the least.

I leave for Wyoming at the end of september to start my schooling. We should get together once before then.....I'd love to see your new toy.
                      Well i did have plans for the purple people eater, but this car came through my dealership and i had to have it. It would scream to me everyday i saw it "BUY ME" so i listened to it.

But the car sounds really good. I had a friend drive my car while i was driving his EVO and it soundsmean at cruise and it sounds like a monster when you get on it. However, when i put the long tubes on, i am gonna put the xr1 muffler on it to take some of the rasp out of it. But we should definately hang out Chris, i go back to school in two weeks to. Also the super chevy show is this weekend, but if it rains im not bringing her out.

And yes wolfman, this car will be seeing lots and lots of zaino.

Comment

Originally posted by lt1maro
                        Well i did have plans for the purple people eater, but this car came through my dealership and i had to have it. It would scream to me everyday i saw it "BUY ME" so i listened to it.

But the car sounds really good. I had a friend drive my car while i was driving his EVO and it soundsmean at cruise and it sounds like a monster when you get on it. However, when i put the long tubes on, i am gonna put the xr1 muffler on it to take some of the rasp out of it. But we should definately hang out Chris, i go back to school in two weeks to. Also the super chevy show is this weekend, but if it rains im not bringing her out.

Cars talk? Why, whatever do you mean? Did you skip your medication? lol

(hears GN and Z fighting in driveway) lol

As an alternative to the Borla muffler, check out Sweet Thunder. I've got one on my LM and it sounds pretty good
                        Steve
                        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by lt1maro
                          However, when i put the long tubes on, i am gonna put the xr1 muffler on it to take some of the rasp out of it. But we should definately hang out Chris, i go back to school in two weeks to. Also the super chevy show is this weekend, but if it rains im not bringing her out.

I was actually going to suggest getting a bullet muffler to replace the resonator if you thought it was too raspy. I've actually heard the sweet thunder ones Steve was talking about before, they sound really good.

My car currently is under the knife....opti....but I think some other goodies should be in order while I'm under there. None the less, I could always slap it back together if you wanted to meet up.

I'll PM you.
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                            The only thing that looks better than a black LT1 Z...is a black LT1 SS

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                            X