Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Camaro Molded Carbon Fiber Interior?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Camaro Molded Carbon Fiber Interior?

Hey guys i'm kinda new to the whole camaro world but i'm looking to find a dash kit that has the carbon fiber actuall peices not the crappy looking overlays. I don't want to pay 175.00 for vinyl carbon fiber overlays. Do any of you have pictures of the replacement peices, how much, and where you got them from and also if anyone has real carbon fiber overlays where, how much, and definetly pictures. Thanks in advace guys i appriciate it. I already have a HVAC panel of real carbon fiber, Headlight and dimmer switch of real carbon fiber, fuse door cover in carbon fiber, and under the hood is the fuse covers carbon fiber and on my gauge bezel in real carbon i know a great store but he only does flat overlays.

anyone help here?

Comment

Look on ebay. i found a guy that would mold real carbon fiber over your real piececs. he did good work but it was pricey
      eddie
      1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

RK sport has them and I believe they are molded, not overlays. Not 100% though. They also have the engine CF for the goat and vette too.

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
        Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Working...
        X