NFB: computer help needed: secure websites not loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: computer help needed: secure websites not loading

My comuter is not loading any page that is secure. I get the "page cannot be displayed" page. If there is a log on frame within a non-secure page, that log-on frame won't load. I haven't made any changes to my computer, that I know of, and these sites were working recently. Anyone know what happened or how to fix it? My IE settings seem fine.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Are you running a firewall or a pop up blocker? If so, try disabling them to see if one or the other is causing the problem. Then you will at least know what direction to head.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Just the windows stuff that was always on there, I haven't changed anything recently. But I'll give that a try. I've searched under microsoft support and tried what came up under secure pages not loading, but no luck so far.
      Dave M

Comment

I played with my norton security settings a little and all seems to be good now. I think I may have ingested a virus that attempted to change my settings. Thanks for the help though, but it looks like I'm good now.
        Dave M

Comment

It may have been an update that changed it. I've had that happen to me with Norton.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
          X