X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: update on my Dad..thanks to all

the strength of prayer.....

unreal!

looks like there no road trip to Goldsboro NC for me right now! all the testing was done on heart, lungs, everything....he even took the stress test, the tough old fighter pilot! passed with flying colors! all the heart stuff showed his ticker was working awesome....

looks like his gal bladder has joined the other side! they most likely are going to remove it tomorrow or sat after final tests are run.... know what he told them? "suck that thing outta there and let me go home....I got things to do......"

thans my Dad.......hahahahahahaha

whew.... this scared me big time, him being 84 and all.....

Now....i have to get this crippled old woman of mine back on her feet....

i had to vaccum the house tonight......... next thing you know, ill have to borrow one of joe's approns.......knowing him, he'll prolly throw in one of his old mini skirts for me too............

on wit da show brohs..........by God.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

What, too scared to wear your pink tights? Panzy lol

In all seriousness, its good to hear your dad is fine. That's definitely an answer to prayer. How's Mary doing?
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

DWS
      Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
        What, too scared to wear your pink tights? Panzy lol

In all seriousness, its good to hear your dad is fine. That's definitely an answer to prayer. How's Mary doing?
        on a scale of 1 to 10...shes at 7 now.....
        she was at 9 yesterday.....8 last night.......

knowing her, she'll fake it for a while so i gotta bust butt....LOL

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          ......... next thing you know, ill have to borrow one of joe's approns.......knowing him, he'll prolly throw in one of his old mini skirts for me too.............
          Oh....I see how it's gonna be.

Comment

That is awesome news Ken!!!
            95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

Good to hear that man.
              Richard Harvey Jr.
              '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

That's good news Ken! Im glad to hear that everything is going to turn out ok! Did you give your family the F-Body regard?
                1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

awesome news there Ken...good to hear it! <><

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                  Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                  B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                  Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                  Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

congrats man. no matter what u cant beat an f-body brotherhood. another great example why this site rocks!
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Oh....I see how it's gonna be.
                      what type of cheese do you prefer......................?

to go with that whine...................

Comment

Good to hear Kerm Sounds like your dad was a WWII vet on how tough a trooper he is. (my grandfather was a WWII vette who was a physicians assistant (they dealt with grabbing the dead corpses out of destroyed parts of the ships and elsewhere)- he never told me when he was alive - and found out that he'd only talk about it with WWII vette's who did similar things -they kept it to themselves)

BTW has the dogs noticed that Mary is not too well... dogs have a 6th sense in detecting our health problems !

BTW I might phone y'all this weekend if ya got an ear to spare!
                        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                        pics and info

Comment

Great news to hear Ken. I hope all goes well with the gall bladder removal, but I believe good things will happen to good people. I also hope Mary gets to feeling better.....but not 'til after you break in that french maid outfit a bit better and put it to good use.

Okay...I think I just scared myself on that one.

In all seriousness...my prayers go out to your family. Best of wishes to them in the upcoming days.
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Good to hear all is going well.

Just make sure of one thing... If you must wear a mini skirt when vacuuming, bend at the knees when picking stuff up off the floor.
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

i had to vaccum the house tonight......... next thing you know, ill have to borrow one of joe's approns.......knowing him, he'll prolly throw in one of his old mini skirts for me too............
                              Don'y worry Joe....old men just tend to talk out loud when they are dreaming of their past!! BWAHAHAHA

When he was typing this, he was probably rubbing his heels remembering his old high heels days!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X