X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave M
    feel free to post your own!
    Alrighty then!

Here's a Celica with a sweet home made wing. Note the bunji gord for safety..

Here's a SWEET Integra.. The "roll cage" is actualyl PVC piping.. Yeah, so it'll shatter and jab your neck if you get in a wreck..

Some dumb chick

This guy.... I have no idea...

I have a few more at home I think....
    99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

That Integra is classic!
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Jeff... Where abouts in Connecticut are you? I'm almost sure I've seen that multi-colored Civic a few times.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
          Jeff... Where abouts in Connecticut are you? I'm almost sure I've seen that multi-colored Civic a few times.
          I saw that guy right over the CT/MASS boarder on 91 I think. I was headed to six flags..
          99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM
            I saw that guy right over the CT/MASS boarder on 91 I think. I was headed to six flags..
            Maybe not the same guy. I'm in the Danbury area. There's another one very similar driving around here. It turns heads.... unfortunately for all the wrong reasons.
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

Comment

lmao man nice pics the guy int he integra must have felt kool thinking u were taking pics cuz u thought his car was "kool" lmao poor guy.

i just checked a website that some guy made to make fun of the "local rice" scene and he had all kinds of stuff on their.....home made "ooden wings" "9in exhaust" everything it was great but i guess it went down...

you might be a ricer if...... your bright neon green $200 air filter is bigger than your motor.
              1967 Camaro "Project"
              1972 Chevelle "454"
              1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

I didn't see a problem with the yellow/blue car, didn't you guys know that rear bumber covers are just wind resistance.
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

good thing we can't see there faces to save them the embarrassment. I don't want to know how much money that guy put in to that Acura. The sad thing is when they see people take pics of the car they must get a huge swell of pride...to bad they don't know people are picking on them.
                  99 Black WS6
                  99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
                  94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

hey greg u seen the 800 million diff color 87 golf in new milford? now that is classy
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

if I start taking pictures of all the 'modified for extreme performance' cars i see everyday in london this thread will be on 100 pages lol i think i saw just about any crap car possible...they seem to like to put big wings and stickers on small cars nowadays and especially on the honda accord and fiat punto lol ..
                      i ve seen so many that i think i m immune to them now, they can t touch me lol
                      93 t/a A4 3.23s
                      95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                      99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                      99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                      97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                      93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                      00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Originally posted by TRANS AM IN EUROPE
                        if I start taking pictures of all the 'modified for extreme performance' cars i see everyday in london this thread will be on 100 pages lol i think i saw just about any crap car possible...they seem to like to put big wings and stickers on small cars nowadays and especially on the honda accord and fiat punto lol ..
                        i ve seen so many that i think i m immune to them now, they can t touch me lol
                        man those euro cars r soo tiny i can only imagine that crap thats going on over their, that would be a good laugh, i wouldnt mind see pics of tiny shoe box cars with a cessna172 wing on the back lol
                        1967 Camaro "Project"
                        1972 Chevelle "454"
                        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
                          hey greg u seen the 800 million diff color 87 golf in new milford? now that is classy
                          Funny story about that car... It's a kid that lives right down the street from my Brother. A mechanic that works with my Brother did all the engine and suspension work for him. You wouldn't believe the money he's put into that thing either. He supposedley set it up as more of a club racer, going with suspension parts and performance parts equally. Unfortunately for him, the car is pretty slow for the money he dumped into it.
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM
                            Here's a Celica with a sweet home made wing. Note the bunji gord for safety..
                            I wonder how many times a ricer has to lose his poorly mounted wing before a back-up device is added? I think I would rather loose the $20 erector set wing instead of have it bungi all over the car when flies off?
                            1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

How about this Camaro?

Or this Firebird

Rice Cop .com

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

that camaro pic is a shame.
                                99 Black WS6
                                99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
                                94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                                X