Attention Canadians mainly ontario folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Canadians mainly ontario folks

hey guys does anybody know where i can get my car dyno tuned besides agastino racing ? i live in kincardine ontario so i am fairly neutral to all spots there is in london or guelph but i thought that someone on here might have an idea
    thanks scott

anyone ????

Comment

I thought the County Sherrif took possession of Agostino 2 months ago?

Did you check the DynoJet location finder?

http://www.dynojet.com/maps/autodynos/canada.htm
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

i just did check that never heard of it before thanks for the link i have got some #'s to call tomorrow at work
        didnt hear agastino went under but who knows they might have got arrested for rape for the prices they were chargin there who knows though

Comment

how far are you from buffalo ny?? theres a few places there that do it.
          -Nick-
          95 A4 Z28

Comment

i am about 4 hours from there give or take a bit have any of you had this done beofre and did you notice a huge difference????

Comment

the place in buffalo is called innovative tuning, they do good work, im not a customer but have heard many good things. We have a place here in rochester where one of the local shops takes its cars and tunes them but he doesnt have the software for lt1 cars.
              -Nick-
              95 A4 Z28

Comment

that si good to know i may give them a call tomorrow as well jsut to talk to them and see wahts up, this may sound stupid but they can flash program my car to make it run to it potential right ?>

Comment

May I ask why you don't want to go to ARE? They dynotuned my car in 2002 and it has been awesome!!

I know they have not been the greatest when it comes to delivery for their motor work but I have heard no issues with their dynotuning....especially on stock cars.

BTW, they are now in the west end of TO, close to the airport.
                  95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

This is a great post

I was wondering the same thing living in southren ontario. Awsome link joe.
                    94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Let me first say I made a mistake above... is was not ARE (Nick Agostino owner) that filed for bankruptcy. It was APE (Nick D'Agostino - employee) that was shut down.

However, if you search the various boards for ARE or Agostino, you will find a series of horror stories regarding problems with delivery, quality of the engine delivered, and money problems. Not sure what their current status is.
                      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

sorry i made an error the place that tunes lt1 cars it called j&j speed shop they use the dyno of that other shop.
                        -Nick-
                        95 A4 Z28

Comment

I live about a stones throw from Innovative Tuning near the Buffalo Area. I've been there and talked to the guy there about tuning my car. He seemed like he knew his stuff. They mostly tune ricers but does do LT1 and LS1. You will need a LT1 edit program for him to do it tho. Last I checked there about $500. He's $50 for 3 pulls if you just want to check HP (pretty cheep I think) And $140 to tune the car w/ the LT1 edit program, that includes the pulls. He told me he can get 20 to 30 HP just from tuning, depending on how bad the stock tune is.
                          1997 30th Anniversary Z28. Artic White with Hugger Orange Stripes. T-Tops, K&N Cold Air Intake, Mac Headers & High Flow Cats,Flowmaster Cat Back. Auto W/B&M Shifter Plus. Drilled And Slotted Rotors. Steel Braded Brake Lines. Alpine CD/MP3, JL Audio Stealth Box.

Comment

Working...
                          X