Today is the day.... i hope

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is the day.... i hope

ok so ive been for it to stop raining the last 4 days so i could do zaino and now school is tomorrow and i REALLY want to get it on b4 school starts and it stopped raining, but its very humid outside. i know the website says humidity slows it down, but have any of you ever done it when it was humid? can i possibly do it today? is it a bad idea?
    1998 black firebird

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

Originally posted by demonlefty11
    ok so ive been for it to stop raining the last 4 days so i could do zaino and now school is tomorrow and i REALLY want to get it on b4 school starts and it stopped raining, but its very humid outside. i know the website says humidity slows it down, but have any of you ever done it when it was humid? can i possibly do it today? is it a bad idea?
    if you try it today, your fingers will rot and fall off and you will limp on your right leg the rest of your life............................

hahahahahaaaa

go for it. just let it sit up longer and let it cure in the sun too.......wont streak....i've done it a ton of times.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Hey Ken,

How come Zaino doesn't streak when it cures in the sun? Most waxes do... I was so amazed that it didn't when I used it on a black car recently.... Zaino is definitely TOP NOTCH!
      One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Comment

not a pro at polishes, but zaino isn't a wax, its a polymer... probably why it doesnt streak in the sun

Comment

dude what kinda f'd up school do you go to where you have to go tomorrow? It's the middle of august! I thought it was bad where i lived. They go at the end of august. Where I used to live it started like 2 weeks into september. Jeez!
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
            dude what kinda f'd up school do you go to where you have to go tomorrow? It's the middle of august! I thought it was bad where i lived. They go at the end of august. Where I used to live it started like 2 weeks into september. Jeez!
            A lot of colleges that are on the semester system start this week.
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
              A lot of colleges that are on the semester system start this week.
              Where in the bay area do you live? Im in Fremont between hayward and San Jose

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

Comment

He's not even 17 yet is he? How could he be in college? I thought most colleges went back last week of august anyway.
                97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanius
                  Wow, I'm in Hayward. Kinda eerie lol . Shoot me a PM if you wanna meet up sometime...get Craig in on it too, have a little F-body fest or something lol

Originally posted by raroZ28
                  He's not even 17 yet is he? How could he be in college? I thought most colleges went back last week of august anyway.
                  True, but I've known 16-yr.-olds in college and a lot of the public schools here are starting earlier as well.
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

UTI started on the 8th of aug, and naugatuck(my college) starts on teh 25th, speaking of which, i gotta by books
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

The county above me when back to school two mondays ago. and schools around here when back last monday, and thats elementry and middle school.
                      Richard Harvey Jr.
                      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanius
                        Fremont?!? Wow, how come I've never seen a white T/A around here?
                        I'm in if you and Steve meet up. I'm in Newark off of Mowry near Newpark Mall. I work at the other end of Mowry near Mission. Where exactly do you live in Fremont?
                        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Most Texas middle and high schools went back two weeks ago. I have a friend down in Houston who's son is in 8th grade. They get out in early May though....
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                          X