from the "roll"......street racing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from the "roll"......street racing

dont do this at home. stole it from another board, but it's one of the better done vid's ive seen....... some hot stuff here.....
    turn up your sound

http://www.panhandlez.com/videos/satracing2.wmv

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

that was some sick stuff very well done, the awsome race was with the camaro and the T.a that were dead even.
    1967 Camaro "Project"
    1972 Chevelle "454"
    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

yeah that was a pretty awesome video. Good find wolfman.
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Love the "bolt ons" vs "turbos" hahaha
        Great video!!!
        Greg W. in West Michigan
        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
        <Motor out

Comment

You guys want some details on those cars, I can get them, because all of those cars are in P'cola, FL. The blue SS with Z06 wheels that put mobile home lengths on that TT 350Z is our former club president. Heads, cam, tuning, no nitrous.

The reason for that video? Apparently one of the 350Z guys had been running his mouth about how he was the fastest car in P'cola. It's too bad that the video cut when it did, because those guys went a whole lot farther than that. The scariest thing is that the SS is NOT the fastest car down here. There's a silver LT1 Z28 that puts over 600 to the wheels, a green Z28 that we don't know what it puts down but it runs low 8's in the 1/4 and it's still hasn't made a full pass, and for imports a 700AWHP Evo VIII and an estimated 650 RWHP RB25 powered 280Z with a single turbo conversion and nitrous. If any of those guys would have come out, that poor 350Z wouldn't have even been in the camera shot during the race
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

That was some sick stuff. Gotta love the Z06 tearing up the Cobra but my favorite was definitely the SS and WS6, but they called it a Formula.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

nice video. 350Z's held there own in there. Gotta give them that.
              99 Black WS6
              99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
              94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

my fav is definatly the z06 blowing the cobra away. 10psi procharger beats 21psi whipple and 35 shot.
                '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
                Stock with an irratic idle...
                (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

WOW!!!! That Z06 was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast... it just ROMPED on a 600 rwhp Mustang Cobra... BUSLENGTHS!!!! holy crap!!!!
                  Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

looks like the f-bodies were well represented! Nice vid.
                    Dave M
                    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

not bad... I recognize the parts they were in
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                        That was some sick stuff. Gotta love the Z06 tearing up the Cobra but my favorite was definitely the SS and WS6, but they called it a Formula.
                        The F-body race was also my favorite. I believe it actually was a WS-6 Formula.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Maybe this was just me, but at the end when the two 350Zs raced, was that kinda boring. It was lthat all the others had rumbling V8 exhaust and those two were too quiet. Just confirms why we dont like rice even if it is fast.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                            The F-body race was also my favorite. I believe it actually was a WS-6 Formula.

Im not sure but I think that formula had the ABS wheels. Other guys may have seen something different but check it out.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                            2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                            X