Zaino Protection, quick help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaino Protection, quick help

Hey guys, I was just wondering how long a coat of Zaino will protect a garage kept car? The car doesn't see a ton of rain, and is washed weekly, if not twice a week. I put about 3 coats of Z2 mixed with Z5 about 2 months ago. The car is still shinny as HECK. I am planning on Zainoing it again, but it's been like 100 degrees. If someone could help me out that would be great. Also, I use the Zaino leather conditioner on my dashboard. How often do I want to do that to keep the dash protected from the UV rays and from drying out... The same with leather.... Anyone? Ken?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Being garaged kept and presumably not an every day driver, it will last a VERY long time. You could simply go over it with the new Z-8 occassionally to keep it looking great.

Kevin Villier 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", T-Tops, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, BMR STB, chrome-moly panhard rod and LCA's, SLP SFC's, PPC LT's w/ RT hi-flo cats and hi-flo Y, TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads, TR224 cam, ASP pulley, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid, Holley Power-Shot filter, Mallory polished MAF ends, 4.10 gears.

Louisville, KY

SSOA F02-0186
    KY F-Bodies Unlimited

Comment

Working...
    X