nfb bush,soldiers mom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb bush,soldiers mom

do you think bush should talk to that soldiers mom or not?
    1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
    1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
    1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
    1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
    1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

he better....

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
    www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

i hope she relize she can do that cuz of soliders like her son, if it wasnt for them who knows where we could be.
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

don't kill me but I don't think he should. He would be setting a HUGE presidence if he were to talk to her. She is more than free to share her issues with the world about the war thru the media, but I don't think the the President should debate the war with her... Just my opinion folks

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
        Mods are:
        18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
        Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
        Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
        K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Comment

i agree with sfc al but on another note she should have known what her son was facing up to i think she definetly be mourning, I dont know when her son joined but he could very well be one of the pre 9-11 soldiers that only thought about the money and thinking we wont go to war and next thing ya know they are over in iraq.
          1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
          1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
          1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Comment

She just left her camp because her 74 year old Morther had a stroke in California.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

He already did.

She had a face-to-face with the president about a year ago, after which she commended him for his concern.

That was then.

Now she says he should be impeached, he's a "war criminal", he's a "terrorist", and "America is not worth dying for."

She has personally and publicly disparaged him, his wife, and his daughters in foul-mouthed terms.

Would you meet (again) with someone like that? Would you invite such a person into your house?

Cindy Sheehan is distraught and she's pathetic. And she's being used by the anti-war Left in this country for their own purposes.

This same sort of thing has happened to every war-time president. It happened to Lincoln. It happened to Wilson. It happened to Roosevelt.

The only difference is that unlike those earlier times, there were no television cameras to capture, amplify and encourage a mother's grief.

But I know from relatives who either have served or are currently serving in Iraq that what we are seeing on the evening news does not begin to capture the positive developments occurring there.
              R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Not no but hell no. She's a fruit cake. John Kerry could learn a thing or two from her about how to flip flop. What would President Bush have to gain from talking to her? All she is going to do is try an embarrass him. Did you hear her statement today? She said president Bush is the worlds biggest terrorist. She's nuts.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

i have a friend that is in the reserves and he has been there twice and said his first time was alot worse than his second.... i am currently enrolled in the guard..they are juggling me around right now because of the injury but i go to basic next summer (thanks for all your opinions and all the info because i didnt really know any of the facts)

Comment

Here is some reading on her.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm
                    "Sheehan, who is demanding a second meeting with Bush, stated: "We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now. That country is contaminated. It will be contaminated for practically eternity now.""
                    She is not living in the same world as the rest of us.

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...0_flash3cs.htm

http://boortz.com/nuze/200508/08122005.html#sheehan
                    http://boortz.com/nuze/200508/08152005.html#sheehan
                    http://boortz.com/nuze/200508/08182005.html#crackpot

Just do a search for her name and read some of the ignorant statements she has made. Yea I can understand how you can be upset about loosing a child but this is more than that. She has lost a grip on reality and is lashing out where she can.
                    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Hmmm...her own family disowns her? That should clarify what a nutcase she is, and how you shouldn't put any faith into the media! Keep watching the news...lol
                      Greg W. in West Michigan
                      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                      <Motor out

Comment

Also... She was just separated from her Husband. She claimed it was due to "the stress of this situation". When he was asked, he simply said "No comment". Many sources close to them say he's tired of her using their Son's death as political leverage. She's whacked.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                        X