X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start your friday with this:

http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/perfparts/flash/dyno.html

turn on your sound........

think i'll order one for mary's Envoy.............................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

wow .. an awesome motor ....
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

That sounded pretty sweet...
      1995 Firebird Formula
      (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Ahh..... the perfect replacement motor for my Fiero.

Comment

wow , I would of loved to stuff that in my 78 Grand Lemans
          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
          pics and info

Comment

Not too shabby for a crate motor. A friend of mine just tied a rod up in his 468 BBC in his '68 Camaro. He's been shopping for a crate replacement and he was looking at the GM 502's....I think I will talk him into one of these...he will thank me later.

Comment

cubic inches =
              95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

Anybody know of the cost on this bad boy yet. That was just sweet, and I like the fact that they kept leading on to its reliability. that sucker must be strong.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

mmmm tasty . . .
                  -Nick-
                  95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                    Anybody know of the cost on this bad boy yet. That was just sweet, and I like the fact that they kept leading on to its reliability. that sucker must be strong.
                    go online or call your dealer and have him price it at gmhpp.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Think you could fit that in a LT1 car?
                      1995 LT1 bird
                      10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
                      275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
                      agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
                      6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

9.4L

Always wanted to have a non-matching #s late 60s vette to drop one of these into.
                        1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitLT1
                          Think you could fit that in a LT1 car?

Can you imagine a 10 sec 4th gen on a crate motor!!!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                          2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

been for this bad boy ever since I saw it on horsepower tv. bad arse

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
                            lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

that be sick in a dune buggy
                              1967 Camaro "Project"
                              1972 Chevelle "454"
                              1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Working...
                              X