just got my car back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got my car back

Just got my car back from the tranny shop, IT was rebuilt and beefed up. He ordered a transgo shift kit and a superior shift kit for it. We went with the superior after looking at the parts. He modifide it a little to hold more poer and have firm but niot lethal shifts. It shifts clean and crisp. Havent hopped on it yet but i also put in a 2800 10inch Coan Stall converter so after about 2 or 3 hundred miles of break in ill hit it and tell you guys about it. I can flash my car to 3 grand. I took it down to Woodward tonite and cruised for a few hours. It was insane. With this converter i just tap it a little bit and the car revs up and sounds wicked. I love it so far. It was doen by Hi tech transmissions in farmington michigan if anyone is around here they are awsome people to deal with. Exremly nice.
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

I've got a Superior shift kit too...just wait until you really hop on it. It's insane, I literally can lay down 30 feet of rubber on the 1-2 at 3/4 throttle. Even 1/3 to 1/2 throttle, you'll get a nice chirp. I guess that's not great for ETs, but you can tell it shifts pretty hard. I even opted not to increase shift firmness in the PCM.
    I am dying to try your converter though, sounds wicked
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Oh boy, i hit 200 miles tonight on the new trans and it was time to let her loose a bit. I got on it from a stand revved to about 1700 and then flashed the converter off the line and it just smoked them threw 2nd. thats no good. hahaha. From a 20 roll im lighting her up on the down and upshift. The shifting is so clean and crisp at normal driving and just a bit over normal its nice a firm then when i get on her it just rips. 55 roll is also amazing. I am very happy with this transmission, shift kit, and converter.
      1995 LT1 bird
      10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
      275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
      agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
      6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

Working...
      X