A bright red Camaro base V6...
    - power windows
    - power door locks
    - power mirrors
    - CD player
    - leather wrapped steering wheel and automatic shifter
    - t-tops
    - 1998 model
    - headlights are dull a little... (not shiny like in a new car)
    - tail light has a slight dent in it...
    - The rear right fender looks like it had been replaced but doesn't mess up the body lines of the car...
    - interior is a dark gray color...
    - 73.8K miles on the car
    - t-top sunshades
    - alloy wheels with 235/55 R16 tires
    - good battery and alternator
    - good condition both on inside and out...
    - 10.5 Grand for the car from a Chevrolet/Chrysler New Car dealer's lot
    - brakes squilled some what but the rotors are rusty
    - Tires are in excellent condition...
    - Single exhaust tip (turned down)
    - Doesn't have the kit or wing add on pieces...
    - equipment that has been modified and/or replaced...:
    - Water pump

What do yal think about this one...?
    Thanks
    MaraSport

In my opinion, that's a little stiff for a car that looks like it's been repaired. If the car were mint for that price, maybe a different story. You can get v8s for that dough.

Comment

offer em 6K
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

much
        $

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Hmmm... well I must concur, its a bit steep -- in fact, I'd say more than a "bit".

I bought my 49K 95 V6 for $3,750 from a private party that had taken care of it with kid gloves. So $10.5k is outrageous in my book -- If it were me, I'd be offering 6k at my max.
          1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

Comment

Yup, way too high. You can find a 98 Z28 for less than that. I know you're looking for a V6, so take your time and look around.
            69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
            70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
            2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

I just looked up this Camaro's NADA value...its (Total Price $7,400 average trade in value and $9,250 average retail value). There are two things to consider. One, it looks as though it has had damage which is an automatic $1,000 deduction from the price. The dealers do that to the owner when they trade it in so you should be able to do the same to them. The second thing to consider is that Camaros and especially V6 Camaros haven't sold very well the last couple of years; the market is pretty much dead on them. Given these two forces, you should offer $7,500 maybe $8,000 if your heart is set on it...take it or leave it. I guarantee that they don't have much in it; maybe $5,550. Also, check out this 1999 with 60,000 miles for $8,000. http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/v...r=&cardist=634

Go to Autotrader.com, and you will find a million of what you are looking for.

Oh, if you have a car or anything that has a dull plastic finish like the headlights you described, use this product...http://www.noscratch.com/novus/
              '77 K5 rock-crawler project
              '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
              '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
              '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
              '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
              My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
              Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Way too much $$$. I got my 97RS for 18.5K brand new.

Get the V8.
                John
                97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
                02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
                99 Bravada

Comment

Working...
                X