Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to find the options if i only know the vin ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to find the options if i only know the vin ?

i found another f-body , i wont be at peace before i get another one

Anyway I can find the options installed based on the VIN?

i only know the vin, the car sat in a warehouse for years..maybe its time to bring it back to life..
    VIN is 2G2FV22P5S2243245
    Its a 95 formula with 7 something k kilometers i think as it came from canada

anyone can run a carfax or something so i ll know if it is stolen or something loke that?

thanks
    93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

wolfman can help you find the oprions, or you can go to GM's website adn register the car adn type the vin, blah blah blah, and find it yourself, as for the carfax i dont know if anyone here can help but they might i havent been here for that long.
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

I do not beleive you can get all the options off of the vin # unless maybe you can take it to a dealership and see if they can pull up with rpo codes as long as they know the vin #. Might want to give it a shot. But its the rpo codes you really need.
      96 Camaro Z28, T-tops, 6 Speed, Slp CIA, Flowmaster cat-back, 3:42 gears

Comment

You can try this site hope it helps http://www.f-body.org/oldfaq/html/vins/index.html Good Luck Blazer

Comment

Working...
        X