NFB Car covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Car covers

I need a good car cover. I live down south so Snow is not a factor. Wind,rain(lots of rain)are the main concerns. Thanks
    Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

I have several "Noah" covers for various vehicles. It is a layered fabric that is very tough, water repellant but allows trapped moisture to evaporate. They can be found at:

http://www.californiacarcover.com/car_cover.asp

Most likely, a less expensive source can be found.

Comment

Thanks Joe. I looked at Autoanything and they had the Noah ranked lower than the other covers they sold but I had a feeling that might be due to the fact that the other covers were 100 bucs more. I'll take a good look at the Noah covers.
      Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Working...
      X