Wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

I was set on getting Chrome C-5 type wheels but I just found the Boyd Coddington Smoothie II. They look awesome!

Anybody running these on their F Body?

Discount tire's website states the 17x10s have a 38mm positive offset so they are a bit off

the 17x8 have a 41mm positive offset.

Maybe they have other offsets on another site

I'm still looking

EDit: OK Tom B has them

Tom Byrne

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

If you like that style, you might want to consider the AR Torque Thrust II wheels. Very similar appearance, but they come in 17x9.5" and 17x11" widths with offsets appropriate to the 4th Gen. Kelly Drown has them on the WS6 below... I couldn't find a side view of the car to show the appearance of the wheels. But at least you can see the way they sit in the wheel wells.

Kelly WS6

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Beautiful !

Thanks Fred. My Christmas list is now complete!

AR Torque Thrust IIs are on it.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

On this page you may find some pictures somewhat from the side.

http://www.kellydrown.com/CarPics112301/index.asp
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
        X