what up!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what up!?

well my name is mike, i just found this place even though i have been an owner of f-bodys for years, anyways iam a memeber of the local fbody group, the UFBA, my car is a 94 TA formula, with the following.

ENGINE:383ci, port and polished heads, cam, cold air intake, 28lbs injectors, edelbrock headers, dual 3inch flows with "H" pipe, high output ignition,

SUSPENSON:3inch drop, strut tower brace, poly bushings.

COSMETICS:fiberglass hood, white facer guages inplace of three middle air vints, all white faced guages.

DRIVETRAIN:rebuilt 4L60E with B&M shift kit, B&M high stall TC, 4.11 out back.

well thats her, my future mods are. N.O.S, 38lbs injectors, 1.6rr, chip, and slicks.

Hey mike,

Sounds like a nice car. Welcome to the board. Got any times on your car ?

Comment

Welcome aboard. 3" drop!? you got any pics, i have a 2inch on mine and its really low. I cant imagine what yours is like. Car sounds really hot though. Im interested in times as well.
      -ken-
      ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

yeah she does sit really low, i will try and get some pics up. as for times i have not run her yet cause i am to get the rr, nitrous and injectors. she was run at sea level and ran a 12.4. but now iam up in utah at about 4400ft of elevation. so i hoping with all that stuff i will hit a low 12 maybe high 11's, cause of the elevation. as of right now i can hold about a car behind a new viper, and they run low 13's up here. so thats what iam guessing she is running about!

Comment

Do you know Brandon? Another member of UFBA that I had the pleasure of meeting in Utah and we turned a few wrenches together. He showed me how to replace fuel injectors in a garage that I still have dreams about.

I haven't heard from him in a LONG time, if you know him, tell him Dean said hello

Welcome to the forum!!!

KnightFire
          1993 Formula Firebird
          Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

iam sure i know who it is, its just that most the guys on there i know them by there online name, what does he drive?

Comment

At the time it was a Comp T/A...not sure if he still has it or not.

KnightFire
              1993 Formula Firebird
              Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Mike,

Welcome aboard. THere are a lot of good people on this board and a wealth of knowledge. Enjoy.
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

thanks alot guys, are there any other people in here from utah?

Comment

Working...
                  X