Injuneer, can you help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuneer, can you help?

Would you mind reading through my thread - I've got no spark and tell me what you think?
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

You really need to provide the basic info... what year is your car?... what tranny?.... what major mods?.... what have you tried?... what recent maintenance?... how did the problem start? All LT1's are not the same.. and you are apparently running an LT4. I think others have asked what year is your car. And I know you've posted bits and pieces of the story in a couple of threads, so you need to keep all the pieces in one thread.

Without basic info, its hard to even get started, so I don't even try.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
      [B

Without basic info, its hard to even get started, so I don't even try. [/B]
      In my original starter message, I said its a 96 WS6. Just thought I would check with you to see if I could get some info. You seem to be one of the sharper guys on the board. I know ignition systems, but this sys seems to have a few idiosyncrosis. Im sure if you've worked with it before, its pretty simple.
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

OK.... I missed it in the fine print, and so did others.

As a suggestion... take it or not, its up to you..... add a "signature" showing the basic info. Then you don't have to remember to put the required info into a technical post, and no one has to guess. If its in the signature, it will help everyone. Year, trans, and major mods.

The more info you provide up front, and the more visible and succinct the information, the more likely you are to get an answer. Just trying to give you the benefit of 5 years of answering questions and trying to help people.... .
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

OK, i'll do that. I didnt know that I had a "fine print" on my computer. Maybe I'll just get a "hooked on phonics" book out to you in the mail - Just bustin' on you.

Comment

Working...
          X