98 performance upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 performance upgrades

i have just gotten a 98 camaro, v6 base model......I know I know a v6........base as well...........but hey, I'm happy. Any ways, I was looking to do some performance upgrades to it, and was wondering if someone can stear me in the right direction as what i can do, and what will get the best results? Please any and all info will be appreciated.

andre

K&N FIPK, Cat back, Eibach Lowering springs. Good luck.
    1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

Comment

Supercharger
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I am not sure about the prices, and I haven't done any "real" research on 3800 series motors because I do not have one. ...but, with this disclaimer, here is a web-site that will give you some ideas. They seem a little pricey, but here it is http://www.intense-racing.com/ There is actually a lot that you can do to that car to make it a lot of fun, and economical at the same time. Have fun with it!
        '77 K5 rock-crawler project
        '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
        '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
        '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
        '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
        My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I am very happy with www.thunderracing.com I have bought things from there and they are very well priced. And generally will be at your door 2 days after you order. which i can say i am fighting with other sites.

Comment

Working...
          X