Good ol Zaino

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ol Zaino

Just got done putting on my 9th coat of zaino 2 an 5 looking super good. Man I love that stuff. Does anybody use 6 I got some but do not like the way you have to put it on an do not see what it did.So I stopped using it but love the 2 an 5. Many more coats to go. Time for a Beer. Oh yah I put it on my Y2K wheels super. Blazer

i see what six does.....and you will do. it is extremely anti static.. if you dont use it...dust will cling on the surface like it does when you use any type of wax or polish..... it also kicks the gloss factor......

use zaino on your wheels too....the brake dust wont stick.....(with z6)

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

the brake dust wont stick.....(with z6) Ok you talked me into it. I will give a shot. Thanks Blazer

Comment

i have a 94 black z28, the paint seems to be dulling - like swirl marks from the light when its shining on it in the sun, would zaino bring that back to life?

Comment

Originally posted by paxton350
          i have a 94 black z28, the paint seems to be dulling - like swirl marks from the light when its shining on it in the sun, would zaino bring that back to life?
          yes it will help tremendously. go to this site and follow all the details .i would highly suggest using the clay bar first.

dave, a mod on here, can testify what it did for his third gen when he started using it.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I just got a new car... do i need to clay bar it first? And what should i use more of since it is white?

nevermind...i found the website...
            99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

you don't have to use the clay bar, but you'll get better results if you do.
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I clayed my SS right off the truck and it definitely made a difference.

Kevin Villier 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", T-Tops, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, BMR STB, chrome-moly panhard rod and LCA's, SLP SFC's, PPC LT's w/ RT hi-flo cats and hi-flo Y, TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads, TR224 cam, ASP pulley, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid, Holley Power-Shot filter, Mallory polished MAF ends, 4.10 gears.

Louisville, KY

SSOA F02-0186
                KY F-Bodies Unlimited

Comment

Anyone have problems with the Zaino car wash, not really suddsy and seems to dry very fast.
                  ...and what do you guys and gals use for drying the car?
                  I LOVE COBRA'S -
                  THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Comment

Originally posted by HottestZ28
                    Anyone have problems with the Zaino car wash, not really suddsy and seems to dry very fast.
                    ...and what do you guys and gals use for drying the car?
                    I wash small sections at a time, and run the hose over the small sections. I don't spray or use a nozzle on the house.

As for drying, 100% cotton towels work great (make sure they are good quality towels), and I've also heard of people using leaf blowers to dry the car.
                    1997 Trans Am WS6 Black M6
                    370 RWHP / 352 TQ
                    CC306 & Comp behives, LT1 Extreme Duty timing set, 1.6 RR's, CSR Elec Water Pump, Pacesetter LT's & ORY, GMMG w/ Ovals, K&N, Air Foil, TB Bypass, !AIR, !EGR, !CAGS, 160 deg thermo, LT4 KM, PCM tuning by Total-ReCal, March Pullies, Pro 5.0, 4.11 gears, LS1 alum DS, BMR strut tower brace, UMI SFC's, LCA's w/relo brackets & panhard

Comment

I try to keep from getting TOO many suds with Z-7 car wash, because it suds up TOO much. But the suds don't mean didly, it is just air. If you use Zaino, you should use the Z-7 car wash.

I keep the entire car wet all the time while washing. Then I use an electric leaf blower to blow off the excess water and complete the drying with 100% cotton towels. Then I Z-6 the car.

Kevin Villier 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", T-Tops, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, BMR STB, chrome-moly panhard rod and LCA's, SLP SFC's, PPC LT's w/ RT hi-flo cats and hi-flo Y, TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads, TR224 cam, ASP pulley, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid, Holley Power-Shot filter, Mallory polished MAF ends, 4.10 gears.

Louisville, KY

SSOA F02-0186
                      KY F-Bodies Unlimited

Comment

Working...
                      X