bosch o2 sensors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bosch o2 sensors?

i was wondering if anyone has had problems using bosch 02 sensors. I need to replace mine and I am not sure if i should go with the originals or ones by bosch. Also they have two different kinds in the store, one is a universal type and one is an o.e type. Is there any real difference between the two?

Having followed multiple F-Body related bulletin boards for about 7 years, and having read thousands of posts, I think its fair to say that 90+% of the people will tell you to buy the OEM AC/Delco sensors. I have seen far too may problems reported by people who tried alternatives like Bosch.

If you get them from the discount GM parts dealers that are frequently recommended here, they are not all that expensive, and generally less costly than buying Bosch from your local parts store.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
    X