windows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows

hey whats the best way to get water spots off of windsheild and side/back glass? thanks
    1998 black firebird

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

glass cleaner and newspaper
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Clay Bar from Zaino works great.
      Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
        glass cleaner and newspaper
        people told me that glass cleaner messes up the tint on the windows. not true?
        1998 black firebird

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

Comment

This is what you need. Wolfman recommended it to me and now I'm recommending it to you. This stuff works.
          Z-12 Clear-View Glass Polish
          http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=Zaino
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Water spots are typically on the outside of windows. However, if you have them on the inside, and you have tint, you cannot use ANY of the previously listed items. You need to get a spray bottle and use a little bit of baby shampoo and fill the rest with water. Any polish or clay bar will scratch the tint, and alcohol (which is in windex and other glass cleaners) will milk tint. Baby shampoo and water is the way you need to clean the inside of the glass with tinted windows.
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Working...
            X