lowd mouth 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowd mouth 2

I ordered the lowd mouth 2 last night from jegs.
    I saved about $100, but it will take 2 weeks to get here.

Originally posted by 02 firehawk
    I ordered the lowd mouth 2 last night from jegs.
    I saved about $100, but it will take 2 weeks to get here.
    Welcome to the board. I think you made a good choice on exhaust systems. Feel free to post a sound clip of your car once you have it on

Btw, no offense, but its Loudmouth...no "w"
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
      Welcome to the board. I think you made a good choice on exhaust systems. Feel free to post a sound clip of your car once you have it on

Btw, no offense, but its Loudmouth...no "w"
      Actually it's "Loud Mouth". 2 words.
      http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=31043
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
        Actually it's "Loud Mouth". 2 words.
        http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=31043
        Actually, its !! lol

I couldn't remember if it was 2 words or not...and I'm too lazy to look right now lol

In either case, welcome to the board 02 Firehawk. Don't forget to create a signature for yourself...no shame in pimpin' what you got, right?
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

the new loud mouth is a littel bite less loud then the original. Yes i love my loud mouth also. If your not heard for blocks to let people know theirs a rocket coming theirs no point.
          2000 trans am auto, Afr 205,tr 220/220 112, mti lid, 160t,umi sfc,hooker headers and ory y,loud mouth. bellow,pr's,harland rockers,new lifters,ls6 oilpump,rollermaster doubler roller, msd wires.

Comment

ur all a bunch of loud mouths...............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
              ur all a bunch of loud mouths...............

correct... 2 words.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Great choice on the exhaust. You'll love it. I have the original LM. At WOT, it sounds like a cigarette boat.

Sheer joy....
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I have some stupid neighbors who are wanting to put in speed humps. We have too many mini van mommas in the neighborhood who are lead foots. I told them if they do I am getting a Loud Mouth for my car and every time I go over one I will be on the gas.

Comment

I had the Loud Mouth on my 93, I used to love setting off alarms with it, when id go to school you could hear me driving up a stop light away, pull into the parking lot ppl could hear me from class, alot of people didnt believe all I had was a cat-back, I got SOOOO Many compliments, those were the days! Did the loud mouth 2 replace the loud mouth or is it just a quieter version?

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanius
                      I had the Loud Mouth on my 93, I used to love setting off alarms with it, when id go to school you could hear me driving up a stop light away, pull into the parking lot ppl could hear me from class, alot of people didnt believe all I had was a cat-back, I got SOOOO Many compliments, those were the days! Did the loud mouth 2 replace the loud mouth or is it just a quieter version?
                      just a version they still have the original.
                      R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
                      2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanius
                        Also - The LM and LM II resonators are interchangable.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I just got mine from speedinc a couple weeks ago. Even before a pricematch to another site, they were over $170 less than SLP direct.

In the end it was under $340 shipped. Shop around for SLP stuff, thier resellers are cheaper, and the stuff is getting old enough sales/clearances are popping up.

BTW at first I didn't like my LM2 very much (it's on a 00' vert), but it is growing on me. It seems to mellow in a little.

Comment

Originally posted by toddwirges
                            I just got mine from speedinc a couple weeks ago. Even before a pricematch to another site, they were over $170 less than SLP direct.

In the end it was under $340 shipped. Shop around for SLP stuff, thier resellers are cheaper, and the stuff is getting old enough sales/clearances are popping up.

BTW at first I didn't like my LM2 very much (it's on a 00' vert), but it is growing on me. It seems to mellow in a little.
                            Why didnt u like it at first?

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

Comment

Originally posted by joe ws6
                              If your not heard for blocks to let people know theirs a rocket coming theirs no point.
                              Im heard from blocks away but its not to great of a sound... ha ha...ITs semi-okay considering my Z28 exhaust tip... ha ha ha.... what can i do
                              Eddie
                              2000 M6 Trans Am
                              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                              X