T-tops For My camaro Please Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-tops For My camaro Please Help

Hey guys i would love to get a set of t-tops for my camaro. It is a 1998 w/o them and i was wondering how and what is needed to swap them.....Where would be able to do this also or is a custom mod that is not done by anyone?

search works wonders.

DaveW 396's T-top Install

another one
    NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
    (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

u better put some subframe connectors in at very least and reinforoce the roof
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

You don't need the subframe connectors, but I recommend them. The 1993 and up cars were built for T-tops. I did the conversion about 3 years ago. I referenced Dave's site alot. It's not a bad job at all. I got all my parts from a wrecked car the person was parting out.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ggj1028
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
        2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Hey Gary,

The second link I gave was yours....

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
          You don't need the subframe connectors, but I recommend them. The 1993 and up cars were built for T-tops. I did the conversion about 3 years ago. I referenced Dave's site alot. It's not a bad job at all. I got all my parts from a wrecked car the person was parting out.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ggj1028
          NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
          (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

Working...
          X