Looking up prices need info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking up prices need info

I am planning on doing some motor work over the winter now that I have a garage. I want to do the vavletrain, headwork. My questions are as follows
    1. I got a list of valvetrain upgrades without cam, I now am thinking of doing the cam as well. I want an nice street/strip cam with good mid to topend power. I drove a car with CC306 and not impressed but very driveable.
    2. Should I get hardend or chromemoly pushrods? $100 difference
    3. Should I get LT4 timing gears?
    4. I live in southeast PA above Philladelphia, where is a good P&P cylinder and Intake shop?

sorry so long just pricing it out and want to get everything i need
    I LOVE COBRA'S -
    THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

The Hot Cam is great (218/228, .525/.525 [lift is w/ 1.6 rockers]), im running it in my zz4 and i make about 325 ft-lbs at about 2000 rpm, i dont remember the exact numbers but the low end torque is very impressive while still putting out good hp numbers. I would imagine it would be even better in an lt-1. My ZZ4 came with 395 hp and over 400 lb-ft (before a few goodies).
    1980 Camaro w/ ZZ4, most of the info is correct... www.pitt.edu/~hhh1

Comment

Working...
    X