Black 18inch wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black 18inch wheels

Does anybody know of any sites that have 18x9.5 and 18X11 black wheels/chrome lip that would fit a trans am. I cant seem to find any.
    thanks
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

If you can't find any like that you can always get a set of wheels you like that size and have them powdercoated. I had set done like that not too long ago on my drag car. Came out real nice. Just a though.
    96' Trans Am: Chameleon Green, automatic, 50K, bone stock except for a flowmaster exhaust (not sure which one though, came on the car). 1600 watt Power Acoustik Amp and 2 10" 1800 watt Power Acoustik Subs.

Comment

look at these

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

try www.afswheels.com ...they specialize in corvette/fbody/mustang and offer many custom finishes...they also advertise a lot of wheel/tire packages on eBay motors in the wheel/tire/parts section and for some very decent prices.

Comment

Forgot to mention that I do NOT want z06 wheels, i think those wheels look awful.
          1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
          X