SLP Header Installation Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Header Installation Kit

is 98-02 LS1 SLP Header Installation Kit on http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...4d89f5590fc540 worth to buy for my PaceSetter Ceramic-Coated Long Tube Headers, With Emissions Fittings, 2000-2002 LS1 F-Body ?
    2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
    SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
    Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Not a bad deal, considering you will need gaskets, and you might want the 02 sims. You don't NEED that kit, it all looks worthless to me, other than the gaskets and o2 sims. If you don't want to spend all that cash, just get the felpro's for like 15 and buy the shims for 40/piece later. I don't know if they sell the sims in pairs for like 70, I thought I saw that before.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

how about fire sleeve ?
      2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
      SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
      Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

that will come in handy for some spark plugs, but you can get that anywhere, and it isn't a complete necessity.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          Not a bad deal, considering you will need gaskets, and you might want the 02 sims. You don't NEED that kit, it all looks worthless to me, other than the gaskets and o2 sims. If you don't want to spend all that cash, just get the felpro's for like 15 and buy the shims for 40/piece later. I don't know if they sell the sims in pairs for like 70, I thought I saw that before.
          Ummm, first off, those aren't O2 sims, they're extensions...read the description. Here's what sims usually look like...

Second, I wouldn't get that kit unless you're going to use the SLP long tubes. They make that kit specifically for their headers (hence the single fire sleeve, clamps, etc.). All I would look at getting is a good set of gaskets (metal or copper), the O2 extensions and new hardware (header bolts, etc.).
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

i didn't read the description. Screw that kit dude, you don't need it.

Comment

Working...
            X