9/11 We shall never forget!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 We shall never forget!

For those who suffered, sacrificed, fought and/or died for our freedom and for the freedom of those around the world, God Bless You!

No, I will never forget and I'll be honest, I am having a hard time forgiving.

God Bless all of you!
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

it's a hard day for me personally...didn't lose anyone I knew, but I know the feeling.

Sad part is, I think a lot of people already forgot or don't want to remember...and it bring tears to my eyes.

No matter how hard it is, I never want to forget...and like you Norman, I don't think I can forgive.

God Bless the country of ours...and my he bless each and everyone of us.

3016 Lives Gone...DON'T FORGET, I DIDN'T!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

ditto Norm.
      ive been posting this to other boards too.

say a prayer for those who's lives were hit, one way or another. thier lives will never be the same.......

ill never forgive ............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

say a prayer for those who's lives were hit, one way or another. thier lives will never be the same.......

ill never forgive ............
        I'll never forget that day either. The rage that was triggered in me had me wanting to sign up for the military and request to be shipped over to Bin Laden's doorstep. Too many medical problems though.... never would have passed the physical. The rage still exists, we will not forget what was done to us on that day as well as the continued threat from a small group of religious fanatics who convince the uneducated to throw their lives away while they sit back in hiding and run their mouths. There is no price too great to hunt out this coward and introduce him personally to Allah.

Comment

When it happened, on a Tuesday, I was to leave for my Canadian fishing trip that Friday. We crossed the border that night. There is an island that is in the middle of this huge lake. It is called Gull rock because it is white from bird poop. Typically this island is completely covered in sea gulls, however, on this trip, 4 days after the tragedy, we headed across the lake. It was mirror smooth and as we came upon Gull Rock, what we saw was so symbolic of what was about to happen. There were NO GULLs on the rock, but perched upon the highest part of the rock was one lone BALD EAGLE. A few gulls were sparsely populated in the water around the rock. I looked at this with pain in my heart from what had just happened and said to my friend, "That is what just occurred. They woke a sleeping giant and now it's time to pay". It was awe inspiring.

Peace Out!
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

This day will bring tears to my eyes for many years. Although noone in my life was taken, i feel for those who were lost and those who lost them. As the years go on we will witness the reconstruction of the trade center, and when it opens i will visit that memorial and take my future kids there and tell them the story. The trade center is now more than ever a symbol of our strength as a country, you may knock us down but we will always stand back up and kick your a$$!
            -ken-
            ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

I know I will never forget. I can still remember what I was doing the moment I first heard about it. I still hold alot of the anger I felt that day. As far as forgiving them? I think I have to forgive those who did it. I won't forget, though. Nor will I ever lose my resolve that every terrorist out there now, and every terrorist who shows his cowardly hide in the future should be hunted down and dealt with accordingly. I forgive them because I know that some day when they meet their maker, his wrath will be sufficient to make them rue the day they decided to attack the USA. They will all get what they deserve, one way or another. Our God, the one true God, will see to that. God bless america and God bless all those who are fighting to keep us free!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
              X