Sad, sad day...She finally might be leaving me :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad, sad day...She finally might be leaving me :(

Well folks, it's nearly official. My first true love may be on the way out of my life...I'm am currently working out a deal with someone to buy my beautiful, light pewter metallic 99 Z28 from me this weekend. These next few days may be our last together.

We had some awesome times together. God knows I loved all the looks, thumbs up, and ass whoopings I laid on unsuspecting Mustang owners, but all good times must come to an end.

Hopefully I can enjoy my next muscle/sports car this much. For now, it's off into the sunset in my new Durango...
    1999 Camaro Z28
    Stock
    Light Pewter Metallic

(For sale soon)

Enjoy your new Durango. I have one and my F-body.

Be sure to visit the forum at

DOC Forum at durangoclub.com

And let the Mopar mods begin!

PS What did you get. I have a 99 5.9L 245HP

The new 2004 Hemi motor puts out 345HP! Aluminum heads and OHV

2004 Durango

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

I bought a brand new SXT. The 4.7L was the only engine available on that model of truck. It has 235hp and 295 ft-lbs torque. Now when I supercharge it...

I like the engine in the 04 Durango, but that's it. I think they are butta$$ ugly.

Do you know of any other Durango forums? I have been looking all over.
      1999 Camaro Z28
      Stock
      Light Pewter Metallic

(For sale soon)

Comment

Yahoo Groups Durango

Comment

My God that new Durango is ugly!! How could they mess up such a good looking truck??

Ruz

Comment

Oh My!!!

I thought their new trucks were ugly, but this thing looks like a PT Cruiser collided with the Caravan, and the Caravan won. Wow...its a mini-van!!!!!!
            '77 K5 rock-crawler project
            '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
            '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
            '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
            '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
            My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
            Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Wait til Daimler-Chrysler puts that 5.9 345HP V-8 in a RWD car, maybe I'll get my 68 Dodge Charger back in another form.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
                Wait til Daimler-Chrysler puts that 5.9 345HP V-8 in a RWD car, maybe I'll get my 68 Dodge Charger back in another form.
                I am hopping for a Cuda with that motor stroked to a 426 that will make short work of the ruststangs. It would be a lot of fun to have those on the road again especially with the hiatus of the f-body.
                '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

sad story , makes me wanna
                  Miss My Bird

Comment

My dad has a 98 Durango. Got it end of 97 and had terrible problems but I would still take it over that ugly lookin whale!!!!!
                    97 SS #C007
                    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

I read all the post of you guys saying how ugly the new Durango is and I'm thinking what are they talking about. I saw the show truck and it looked great. Then I took the link and thought OMG what did they do to that truck. The show truck was tough looking, but even a soccer mom wouldn't want to drive that thing. Where's Tom Gale when you need him.
                      Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Working...
                      X