Elliot portworks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elliot portworks

Has anyone ever installed these performance kits, they seem like a great deal. I think the idea of a supercharger is fading away from my mind, but this definetly caught my eye. The results look impressive with a good tune!

With the first or secnd package, do you think that the heads only deal will add a noticeable amount of hp, with a good tune, headers...
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

start with the bolt ons like headers and ory and the rest of the supporting mods and then either go for the le1 or le2 package for street car with the supporting mods he lists. oh yeah and your gonna need a 12 bolt and drag radials
    1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
    1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

Originally posted by scotts94_z28
      start with the bolt ons like headers and ory and the rest of the supporting mods and then either go for the le1 or le2 package for street car with the supporting mods he lists. oh yeah and your gonna need a 12 bolt and drag radials

haha, i forgot about the rear/clutch and all of those things!
      1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Yeah best to do all that first then to do heads and cam and have no money to fix that stuff when it breaks cause theres no question it will some time
        1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
        1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

Working...
        X