u know what some fool did?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u know what some fool did?

when i posted that link yesterday, about the GM recalls... i copy and pasted my email..and forgot ..to take off my office phone..which should not have been a big deal.........

somebody called yesterday afternoon and made a noise like a fArt and hung up (on my voice mail)..........

pretty stupid....... our phones have caller ID with the *67 overide.........

let the fun begin..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Now THAT was pretty stupid of that person. Does technologically deficient seem to apply to him?? (I assume the 'him' part based on the message-haha)
    2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

Isnt called ID great . With the dish it comes across the screne and I can decide if I want to stay on the couch or look for the phone

Comment

How did you know it wasn't a real fart??? I think the punishment should be worse if you could prove it was real.

Comment

You never know,

Maybe the guy had a Stoma from his thoat and some how lost his Tracheostomy Tube. Poor guy. Maybe it was F-Body aliens trying to make a first contact from their planet of Fartopia. Without advanced caller ID technology we'll never know the truth.

Mixedpuppy
          (With more time on his hands than he needs)
          Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

nope it was probably just some moron....mess with him now..
            http://www.hrgarage.cjb.net
            Wait, you drive a what...

Comment

I used a pay phone. You'll never get me, copper!

Fart-man triumphs again!!!!

a-HA-HA-HA-HA!

(I didn't. Really. Didn't read the post. Don't know your number. I'm going now. Time for my medication.)

AND STOP CALLING ME NAMES, YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!
              R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
              X