Looking for History of the F-body for a term paper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for History of the F-body for a term paper

Know any good sites? You got any good info. Please lead me in the right direction for some good info. Thanks a lot.

Ryan
    1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

Go to google and enter in "Camaro history", "Firebird History", etc.. You will find plenty of sites. One good place to start is:

www.musclecarclub.com

Also check out the bookstore...there's plenty of good Camaro history books there.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

That is a pretty damn cool paper to write.... Why didnt I get any projects like that when I was in school?
      No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
        That is a pretty damn cool paper to write.... Why didnt I get any projects like that when I was in school?
        For my thesis/capstone that I had for my Master's in IT Management, we had to build a complete business plan integrating technology concepts that took the better part of a three inch three ring binder. Anyhow, I built a business plan that created an on-line parts retailer and hot rod builder shop. It was pretty good, and the panel actually though it was a decent plan to submit for venture capitol which I may do someday Anyhow, it was A LOT of fun. It is all about finding stuff you enjoy, and applying it to what you are learning.
        '77 K5 rock-crawler project
        '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
        '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
        '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
        '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
        My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
          1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

Comment

I've got a nice 6 page write up in MS Word if you want. It covers every year from 1967-2002.

Let me know if you want it and I'll e-mail it to you.
            2002 Trans Am Firehawk #C026
            345 HP package, Black on Black Leather, A4, Bilstein Suspension,
            Auburn Differential, Chrome Wheels, Custom Rear Deck Mat,
            Floor Mats, Car Cover, Portfolio

Comment

Working...
            X