.410s being installed today!!! And...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .410s being installed today!!! And...

The hood is painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see if I can attach a file. It is kinda dark since my digital camera doesn't have a flash.
    Attached Files
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Re: .410s being installed today!!! And...

Originally posted by markd79ta
    The hood is painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see if I can attach a file. It is kinda dark since my digital camera doesn't have a flash.
    im assumin yur 97 is an M6, right?

yall are going to clear coat that hood right?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

That is with the clear coat...three coats of urethane clear...not one dry spot, and very limited orange-peal. It turned out extremely smooth and brilliant. The clear went on really well this time. I need to get a better camera so that you can see the gloss on this thing.

Yup, the bird is an M6. Hopefully, with the 315/35/17s, I won't chew up that 7.5 POS wonder of the world diff.
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
        That is with the clear coat...three coats of urethane clear...not one dry spot, and very limited orange-peal. It turned out extremely smooth and brilliant. The clear went on really well this time. I need to get a better camera so that you can see the gloss on this thing.

Yup, the bird is an M6. Hopefully, with the 315/35/17s, I won't chew up that 7.5 POS wonder of the world diff.

hey mark! Looks good! I thought your car was burgundy for some reason??

Best ET: 13.41 @ 103.80 MPH (@600 FT) with these Mods: SLP 2L/2R Exhaust, K&N FIPK, LT4 KM, 4.10 GM Superior gears, BMR LCAs & relocation brackets, Energy Suspension Poly Tranny Mount, 160 degree thermostat, HPP3 ( mostly for speedo & fan recalibration), MSD 6AL Ignition & MSD Blaster Coil and all the free mods.
        _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
        Trans Am- The Muscle Car Lives

Comment

Working...
        X