Over the valve cover plug wires.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the valve cover plug wires.

Wondering where how much and if anyones used them.Are they avalible in a direct install kit like MSD wires?I'd like to ditch the factory routing due to having headers.I just found my random misfire problem was a wire rubbing the header.Thanks for the help.

I had the exact same problem, I bought a DIY kit utilizing Taylor Spiro-Pro wire from www.thunderracing.com. You have to cut and crimp the wires yourself, but I'm betting it's still easier than replacing the stockers routed underneath (I wasn't even willing to try that). You get wires, boots, crimp tool, looms that bolt to your valve covers, and dielectric grease.
    1996 T/A - BBK headers & throttle body, K&N filter, 1.6:1 Comp Cams Pro Magnums, Warbird hood w/ SLP Ram-Air

Comment

I have the kit from Thunder also. They worked good and were pretty easy to make.
      '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

Working...
      X