• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB, ELF burning dealership follow up

I couldn't find the original posting.
    Arrest Made in SUV Arson Case
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,97234,00.html
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Idiot Anarchists!

I'm sure they'd be singing a different tune if someone burned down their stuff....
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Here's another one

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,97758,00.html

Somebody explain the theory behind this to me because I don't understand. Burning the tires on a SUV will produce more toxins that the vehicle will produce in it's lifetime. If anybody ever doesn't understand that some people really do think differently than others can just look at this and know it's true. Jeez
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I say we tie them up to poles, and light a big fire...see what happens. Stupid idiotic people. I hope they find all of these jacka$$e$, and lay into them hard!

My favorite all-time movie scene that I will laugh about until the end of my time is Bruce Willis in Armageddon driving golf balls at the Green Peace ship...funny stuff!!!

There is big difference between responsibility and conservation vs. idiocy and protectionism. Environmental terrorists should be treated the same as those we eliminated in Afghanistan and Iraq.
        '77 K5 rock-crawler project
        '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
        '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
        '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
        '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
        My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
        X