weight of ws6 wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight of ws6 wheel

I messed up one of my beautiful wheels last night. I want an identical replacement, but it may be hard to find just one by itself. (already looked ebay, f-body, fbody sales) I found on tire rack what looks to be an identical wheel. It weighs 20.5 lbs. Is that what my silver painted stock 17x9" ws6 wheel weighs or close to it? Does it matter anyway?
    Oh yeah if anyone happens to have one of these wheels laying around, let me know.

Thanks

Ryan
    96 Trans Am WS6 M6, K&N Filter, BBK Headers, Spec Stage II clutch, 180 Thermostat, MadZ28 tune... Best 1/4 13.76@103.7

As long as the wheel is balanced, a small weight difference wont matter. If it looks identicle and is made from the same material, it's weight will be close enough.

Comment

Re: weight of ws6 wheel

Originally posted by Ryan96WS6
      I messed up one of my beautiful wheels last night. I want an identical replacement, but it may be hard to find just one by itself. (already looked ebay, f-body, fbody sales) I found on tire rack what looks to be an identical wheel. It weighs 20.5 lbs. Is that what my silver painted stock 17x9" ws6 wheel weighs or close to it? Does it matter anyway?
      Oh yeah if anyone happens to have one of these wheels laying around, let me know.

Thanks

Ryan
      You can try AAA Rims if you're looking for a single wheel. I believe they're located in Michgan.

I picked up a set of 5 matching 15 x 8 Gambler wheels for my Jeep last year. Even with the exchange rate, shipping and duty, I still paid about 2/3's what the dealer wanted.
      2002 Trans Am Firehawk #C026
      345 HP package, Black on Black Leather, A4, Bilstein Suspension,
      Auburn Differential, Chrome Wheels, Custom Rear Deck Mat,
      Floor Mats, Car Cover, Portfolio

Comment

Thanks for your help.
        I messed up the wheel on Friday night so I have to wait till tomorrow to call anyone.
        Ryan
        96 Trans Am WS6 M6, K&N Filter, BBK Headers, Spec Stage II clutch, 180 Thermostat, MadZ28 tune... Best 1/4 13.76@103.7

Comment

Working...
        X