looking for a box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a box

Im looking for one of those trunk boxes for my firebird either the single or dual, the custom box for a reasonable price.

Ayone have one? Or can anyone make one/ know where i could nbuy one for cheaper than 45 plus 38 shipping?
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

If you are talking about a subwoofer box, I cant imagine you are going to do better than $83 shipped. And if you do, the quality of the box will suffer. Stay away from the boards/plates. All they are are pieces of wood that turn your trunk well into a box. They almost always sound like crap.

If you arent talking about speaker boxes.. Ignore the above post.
    No F-Body right now

Comment

ya, for subwoofers, my appolagizes
      1995 LT1 bird
      10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
      275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
      agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
      6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

Working...
      X