putting on a complete exhaust, and rear tire question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• putting on a complete exhaust, and rear tire question

Ok, I took the headers off my Z, putting manifolds back on. I have not bought a cat back yet though my question is, will any year y-pipe and cat assembly fit to my manifolds? If it does I will get the cat back for the year y-pipe I get. I found a 96 y-pipe with cats for 75 bucks at a local junkyard.
    Also, I found a great deal on a pair of rear centerline rims with 26x11.5-16 MT ET streets on them. They are currently on a 91 vette. My thinking is that they will fit since they are on the vette. Does anyone know different? Thank you RAY
    1993 Z28 A4 3.73, 2800 B&M Very Clean!!

The wheels fit!!

The wheels fit, and the tires are new!! I love them. Now, I just need to figure out the y-pipe... I need 1 with a good converter.

Comment

Re: The wheels fit!!

Originally posted by Ray purple93Z28
      The wheels fit, and the tires are new!! I love them. Now, I just need to figure out the y-pipe... I need 1 with a good converter.
      they dont hit ??????? if find that hard to believe. taken any bumps yet? how about inner fenderwell?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

doesnt rub

they fit good.....I have put my hand around the whole tire. not rubbing either. They are mounted on Centerline wheels 16x9 on the receipt for them from summit racing (in the description) they are called 5 billet 5 spo summit part # cll-746951507 they must have just the right back spacing on them. they aren't much wider than what was on it.

Comment

I have a Borla y-pipe off of my 93 Formula for sale. It has a cat on it but it is pretty much gutted, so if you want a good cat you would still need one. But it will bolt right to your manifolds, and you can have it cheap.

Randy
          99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
          93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

Just let me know what you will need, I wish it had a good cat..... but If I need to I'll get 1.

Comment

Working...
            X