Buying a car From Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a car From Canada

I have a 1980 Z28 for sale on eBay (Yellow with factory decals) and am getting almost no response from the US. Is there a problem buying a car from Canada? Or are people just not searching outside of the US?

This car is worth $7K or $8K US and I am going to have to let it go for about $5 - current ebay bid is $2500US!

I'm offerring to deliver anywhere in N. America.

your car is definitely rare - as each year goes by, I see less and less classic camaros & firebirds. I think that you're just too far away for people to feel comfortable buying an item (sight unseen) for several thousand dollars. Secondly, you are selling at a time of the year where everyone's just beginning to save money for holiday shopping. You should have probably sold your car in the spring.

I hope you set a reserve on your auction - no need to GIVE the car away - it's a sweet classic!
    Darrin C
    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Another thing people are scared about is that Canada has winter and with winter snow. You should take a look at auto trader I picked out my car there and I trust it alot more then ebay.
      94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Working...
      X