couple of ?'s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of ?'s

Ok, so im rebuilding my camaro from almost the ground up. Should I leave it carb or swap to fuel injection when I throw a 350 that im planning on dropping in along with a 5-speed tranny? Also whats a good rearend combo that people are running (posi, gears, etc..)? Also i was messin around yesterday and there was sort o a pop in my radio...which is the stock junker...i tried the fuse, and its not that, the display i out and only static comes from the speakers...any1 no whats up with this? Thanks for the help!

..well.........

#1.most important= what is your budget? injection costs more than carb.
    #2. radio pop is a wire grounding out somewhere, or it might have been playing some heavy metal and it just sounded like a pop..hehehe.
    93 Z28: LT1, AT, 3.73, Insulated IATS, pcmforless.com custom computer program, CAI, BBK 52mm TB, 160 thermo...etc..

clik below on homepage for pics of my 93 Z28

Comment

budget is a little limited as im 18, tho I spend every cen I have on it...LOL heavy metal definately plays a lot, well i used to, im gonna screw around tomorrow and see what happens...Thnkz

Comment

so..

what are you planning on doing with your car? driving street, racing, main transportation ride? Witha strong 5 speed you could go with deep gears if it is just a toy. If you are gonna drive it everyday and want to get a little gas mileage out of it, go with something like a 3.42:1 ratio with a limited slip rearend would be a good all around choice. Remember, a 350 is able to make 300 HP easy and still get decent mileage with a carb or injection. You sound like you need to do more research into your project. Talk doesn't go fast, but work does...

Besides- the radio is just extra weight that will slow you down! HaHaHa!
        93 Z28: LT1, AT, 3.73, Insulated IATS, pcmforless.com custom computer program, CAI, BBK 52mm TB, 160 thermo...etc..

clik below on homepage for pics of my 93 Z28

Comment

Working...
        X