USED Wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USED Wheels

Where can I find four 17 by 9.5 in. corvette wheels USED not new in fair condition? (Can have minor scratches, and dings on it. Don't really care. Want cheap one's.) Don't want to pay more then 300.00 dollars. (75.00 a wheel.) Most places I find are for new one's. Not interested in new one's car is getting old. Not worth it. Need new tires, so good time for the wheels now.
    94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

I have got 4 99 C5 vette wagon wheels
    FRONT 17X8.5
    rear 18x9
    Like super new taken off the vette at about 2000 miles. Lug nuts an center caps. Want pics e-mail me at zlee@bellsouth.net $225.00 you pay shipping they are in Atlanta Ga. Just want to get rid of them. Let me know Blazer

Comment

Try eBay yet?
      John
      97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
      02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
      99 Bravada

Comment

EBAY seems to sell new one's, and there all more then what I want to pay. Wheel size has to be 17 by 9.5. Don't want any other size.
        94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

Comment

Try the Corvette forums......

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
            I have got 4 99 C5 vette wagon wheels
            FRONT 17X8.5
            rear 18x9
            Like super new taken off the vette at about 2000 miles. Lug nuts an center caps. Want pics e-mail me at zlee@bellsouth.net $225.00 you pay shipping they are in Atlanta Ga. Just want to get rid of them. Let me know Blazer
            btw...... sent you mail.

Comment

I might have a pair of 17x9 ZR1 SS wheels available soon. They have new 275/40/17 tires on them too. I might be considering selling all 4 but like I mentioned, they're original GM 17x9 wheels.
              69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
              70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
              2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Do a search in the Parts FS sections of ls1tech.com and cz28.com.

Comment

Are the 17 by 9 wheels the 5 spoke style, and whats the condition? How much? All I'm willing to spend is 300, and that includes shipping costs. (For wheels only.) Do they have the SS logo on the wheels? Don't really want that on it. What type of tires on there? Might consider buying the tires to at a discount.

Comment

sent email about vette rim.
                    2000 trans am auto, Afr 205,tr 220/220 112, mti lid, 160t,umi sfc,hooker headers and ory y,loud mouth. bellow,pr's,harland rockers,new lifters,ls6 oilpump,rollermaster doubler roller, msd wires.

Comment

My wheels are the 17x9 ZR1 style 5 spoke rims. They have the SS center caps but they are interchangable. The front tires are new and are the Mastercraft Avenger LSR 275/40/17. One of the rear tires is pretty new but it's a different tread pattern. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow if I get a chance.
                      69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
                      70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
                      2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Working...
                      X