heads/roller rocker install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heads/roller rocker install

I have seen several write ups on different installs on here and i was wondering if anyone had one on installing heads or roller rockers?? I have never done these and a little guide to follow would be very helpful.
    Thank You
    Black '96 Z28, loudmouth exhaust, Mac mid length headers, crane cams powermax 104227 cam, crane 1.6rr,'s, springs, lifters and pushrods. MSD distributor, slp ultra z hood with air box, bbk 52mm throttle body, march underdrive pulleys, hpp+, 1le sway bars, spohn LCA's and relo brackets, Spohn SFC's, adj panhard bar, bilstein shocks, H&R springs, strut tower brace...Audio-Alpine head unit, MB Quart 6.5" component in the front and 6.5" Boston in the rear w Alpine 75x4 amp, Alpine Type-X 12 in the trunk w/ alpine 1000w amp

darn--I guess thats a no
    Black '96 Z28, loudmouth exhaust, Mac mid length headers, crane cams powermax 104227 cam, crane 1.6rr,'s, springs, lifters and pushrods. MSD distributor, slp ultra z hood with air box, bbk 52mm throttle body, march underdrive pulleys, hpp+, 1le sway bars, spohn LCA's and relo brackets, Spohn SFC's, adj panhard bar, bilstein shocks, H&R springs, strut tower brace...Audio-Alpine head unit, MB Quart 6.5" component in the front and 6.5" Boston in the rear w Alpine 75x4 amp, Alpine Type-X 12 in the trunk w/ alpine 1000w amp

Comment

Not sure exactly what you are asking, the proceedures are pretty basic with the exception of the coolant crossover tube that connects the water ports in the heads on the rear side. Perhaps if you had more specific questions? I would maybe suggest stopping by your local auto parts store and pick up a Haines Manual for the car, it even has photos.

Comment

Sorry, the guide I used was recently taken from the web. It was the best I've seen. Here was the link: http://www.streetillusionsracing.com/RR/rr.htm Maybe you can find a cached version somewhere?
        Or maybe try doing a search on cz28.com.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Those were exactly what i was looking for--Thanks to all for their replies

Comment

Working...
          X