Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to find a used Y-Pipe with cats.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find a used Y-Pipe with cats.....

Hey guys......i have a 97 Trans Am with no cats on it right now. I took them off and had straight pipe weldin in because the cats were malfuntional anyhow. Now the EGR is settin a trouble code and it is louder than crap (which really doesn't bother me). And I Don't really like the idea of a high dollar fine if i was to get caught. Anyhow back to the point, i called our local used parts shop and they said it was illegal for them to sell me a Y-pipe with cats, and that I'd have to go through GM. Well I called Dal and he wants about 900 bucks for the whole y-pipe with cats unit. I have two options. I am thinking about giving Billy Graham an email. Is there anyone else like him I could try? Also, I suppose I could buy a pair of aftermarket high flow cats cheaper than GM and have them welded on. Any recommendations on what to try? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks
    Jason

Summit racing has them. ask for a high flow converter and the y pipe is included. For a single cat car it is 280 with tax, dont know what a dual cat car y pipe goes for
    1993 Z28 A4 3.73, 2800 B&M Very Clean!!

Comment

Also try:

www.tacreationsusa.com

Comment

Working...
      X