cam question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cam question

Does anyone have any info on this cam---->TN-227XE 227/233 duration, .560"/.569", 114lsa. Any info on this would be great seeing as how this is going to be my christmas present from my girlfriend . i will be using stock heads with this cam and i would also like to know what type of power this cam puts down with stock heads.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
    Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Originally posted by lt1maro
    Does anyone have any info on this cam---->TN-227XE 227/233 duration, .560"/.569", 114lsa. Any info on this would be great seeing as how this is going to be my christmas present from my girlfriend . i will be using stock heads with this cam and i would also like to know what type of power this cam puts down with stock heads.
    Honestly, anything thing bigger than the hotcam is a waste of time with stock LT1 heads. The stock LT1 heads hit the wall right after .400" of lift. That cam with stock heads would be a headache to tune and would hardly make any more power than the hotcam. Wait until you are able to port the heads until you even consider a larger camshaft in an LT1.

Comment

Working...
    X