Well my new 99 T/A is DEAD!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well my new 99 T/A is DEAD!!!

on monday night when i was heading to my GF's house 2 ladys decided they would make a left turn across the intersection in front of me in there 04 mazda, well i guess they didnt see me they pulled right as i was crossing the white lines... and i smakced them right in the passegner side door... now my car is totalled.... my new 99 only had it for 3 months... and these [EDIT] had to pull out in front of me.. well there hurt pretty bad they had to have the jaws of life to get them out... and they were taken away on stretchers.... now maybe cause im a guy or what but i after we hit i just slammed my door open and got out.. not noticing that i broke my fingers sprained my ankle bad and was bleeding from both my arms... it looks like i put my arms in razor wire and played the air drums.... i didnt go to the hospital until after the tow truck came and took my car then i went.. i wasnt concerned about me i was worried about my car... well one of them had a broken femur i was told... but now i dont know how long it will be for them to settle this claim pay my car off so i can go buy another one.. well its def going to be a WS6 this time ..... RIP 99 T/A!!!!

well she's in f-body heaven now...glad no one got hurt.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

People are more important than possessions. You should be grateful that the injuries weren't more serious.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
        People are more important than possessions. You should be grateful that the injuries weren't more serious.
        My cat is more important than most people. Cabbages are more important than some. Sorry about your car bro. I think it's partly that people don't care about another driver, they are selfish and think where they are going is more important than where you are going, bad manners, crappy driving habits, plain stupidity, and overall disregard for others on the road, even those who have the right-of-way. And cell phones. I'll bet ANY MONEY that they saw you.

Like George Carlin said (not an exact quote), " Think about how stupid an average person is, and then realize that half of the people in the world are stupider than that.'

Comment

Well, here's to hoping the settlement is decent enough to get you something similar if not a WS6. I suppose you'll at least be able to pull some pieces off and sell them, right?
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

no its a total loss.... but from the police report it looks like there going to be 100% liable... so when there insurance company calls me i will settle for nothin less than them being 100% liable and they will pay me out of pocket expenses for the hospital and my "Pain and Suffering" plus i will tell them i want compensation for time off work and see if i can get $3,000 as my invesment on the car thats what i put down.... so hopefully ill get a little money out of it so i can put it down on a new car.. ill post some pics of the car as soon as i get them

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss and I understand that a car especially like that has sentimental value. I also believe that there is nothing wrong with an insurance company giving you a little extra for the hastle and pain this is causing you. But I also believe in forgive and forget. Like you said "well i guess they didnt see me they pulled right as i was crossing the white lines... " it was an accident. You never know and you may pull out infront of somebody tommorow. Doing something dumb like 100 in a 35 is a different story but if she just straight out didn't see you it was an accident and leave it at that. The insurance will take plenty of care of you and be happy you escaped with minor injuries, mistakes happen and to be honest I'd probably drop by to make sure their ok. And look on the bright side like you said its time for a WS6.
              1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                My cat is more important than most people.

Like George Carlin said (not an exact quote), " Think about how stupid an average person is, and then realize that half of the people in the world are stupider than that.'
                so true..

Sorry about your car and i m glad you didn t get hurt bad

time for the ws6
                93 t/a A4 3.23s
                95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Sorry to hear about the car. Always remember it could of been worse, what ever happens. If it was that bad and your still able to post on this board i'd say thank your good fortune and go from there. No one (especially us) likes seeing a F-body get totalled but if you break it down they are just cars. I busted up my 95 Formula 5-6 years ago and had to sell. Vowed to get another. Have a WS6 now. It will all work out.
                  99 Black WS6
                  99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
                  94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

You can replace your T/A!!! You cant replace a life. Glad your ok..

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                    X