proud to be a member!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proud to be a member!

hey guys, i am finaily a member. I have been taking in most of the info on here since July 05, when my freind joined (96camaro). Now I have finaily sold my 88 iroc-z, and have just bought a bone stock 1995 6-speed trans am with 65k. Heres what I hope to have acomplished by this spring when the local 1/4track opens... in order i plan to get, coming soon, Borla cat-back, Ram Air hood with functional air box, upgrade the shifter, and also of course upgrade the suspention a little, which by the way i was hoping you guys could point in the right direction in the suspention upgrade area, thanks for any comments/suggestions!
    1995 Trans Am, 75k, T-tops, 6-speed, Pace Setter Long Tubes and ORY, Custom Flow-TECH Terminator Exhaust, Hurst Shifter, Cags plus free mods........Up next; Tune and CAI

torque arm, LCAs, relocation brackets, pan hand bar. anything that applies to third applies to 4th gen
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Yea, I was really leaning towards putting a pan hard bar on there this winter along with torque arm, but I will probaly wait tell this spring to get really going on the suspention
      1995 Trans Am, 75k, T-tops, 6-speed, Pace Setter Long Tubes and ORY, Custom Flow-TECH Terminator Exhaust, Hurst Shifter, Cags plus free mods........Up next; Tune and CAI

Comment

Sub frame connectors
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I went with an SLP LoudMouth set-up first, and now that the car is layed-up for the winter, I plan on doing suspension mods. It's best to beef-up the suspension first so the car hooks up when you finally do the horsepower mods.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

1.6 roller rocks and the LT knock module......

steve spohn suspension components are sweet, check em out...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

ok thanks for the info... I have looked at Spohn suspention products on at ws6store, notcied they are a bit more costly then others

Comment

Working...
              X