Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will LT4 valve covers fit my 95 Z28 LT1 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will LT4 valve covers fit my 95 Z28 LT1 ?

going to insatll CC 1.6 rr's and LT4 springs along with headers, complete tune up and a pcmforless tune. will c4 LT4 valve covers fit???? found a junker and the guy wants $150 for them with bolts and gasket. good deal???
    eddie
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Composite LT4 covers will fit.
    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Do you have any particular need for the valve covers? Crane narrow body ones (I think the ones GM used in the LT4), and Comp Cams Pro Mags fit under stock valve covers. You just have to flatten the bottom part of the support brackets. I did mine with a bench vise

Although, if you like the design of the LT4 covers, or want a slight dampening of noise, I'd say go for it. $150 is ok as long as they're in good condition, IMHO.
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

doesn't the altinator get in the way for crane ones??? or have I lost my mind?
        Richard Harvey Jr.
        '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

the noise factor as well as they cool look is making me look at them. they are the composite covers.
          thanks,
          eddie
          1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

Working...
          X