Pontiac Pursuit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac Pursuit?

Has anyone heard anything about this car?
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

I'm pretty sure it's the candian version of the G6. That's what I thought when I came across a few while up in Ontario a few weeks back.
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

here ya go:

http://www.gmcanada.com/english/vehi...suit/index.jsp

Looks like a Canadian version of the Cobalt.
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

i know that, they have the cobalt ss there too. i was just wondering if anyone knew if it was availble in an ss version.
        1995 LT1 bird
        10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
        275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
        agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
        6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

Doesn't GM have a "Canadian" version of their website with a "build your own" section, showing all the available options and how much they cost?
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
            Doesn't GM have a "Canadian" version of their website with a "build your own" section, showing all the available options and how much they cost?

www.gmcanada.com
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Working...
            X