vacuum lines annoying me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacuum lines annoying me

ok I have had numerous vacuum leaks on my 305 and the latest one is annoying as hell. There are two solid, black vacuum lines coming from my heater controls and they go into the fire wall to the engine bay. only problem is theyre broken and i have to run new line which isn't that big of a deal. The thing is i have no idea hwere the two lines go. 87 IROC-z28 305 tpi formerly had a/c but previous owner took it out and if anyone knows where these lines go it would help me ALOT. also if anyone has/knows a good view of all the vaccum lines in this car (not the useless, and confusing one in the manual) it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

cant ya trace it to the source? or just throw a new rubber line over those 2?
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

well i already ran two new rubber lines through the fire wall. I just need to know if anyone knows where they attatch to on the motor(if they attach there)

Comment

im guess its somewhere on the intake if not look by the heater control valve they are prob connected there
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

one goes to plenum vacuum, the other goes to the heater control valve.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

THANk YOU!!!!!! you guys are awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X