Air Foil ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Foil ?

Air Foil? Does this Item actually work? This is my first build up of a LT1 from stock.
    I am in the process of porting and polishing my maf ends. I have allready built my LS1 WS6, but I see a lot of potental in the LT platforms. Where can I find a list for all the free mods to an LT1?

We can skip this qusetion I searched the site and found all the info I needed no need in beating a dead horse

Comment

Did you find the dyno test of an airfoil on an LT1 WS6?

http://www.ws6.com/mod-4.htm
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Regarding the MAF ends, I threw on MBA MAF ends and it screwed up the calibration. I later put back the stock ends and the sensors were still reading a bit off. So I guess it was permantently ruined. The stock system likes the "wing" to help smooth air flow directly over the little sensors in our LT1 MAF. I know Fred has lots of info on the MAF and this topic.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

thats crazy, i had no idea a air foil would help that much.
          1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

The dyno chart sold me I just orderd the air foil today. I did all the free mods on my 2000 ws6 ls1 a4. At RCR race way the first totaly stock run was 13.6@108 I added the 373 gears,all the free mods with a hypertech 3 and it's best run went to 13.01@106 2.0 60'. I wanted to do more to it but i did'nt want to change the daily drive ability. So I found a killer deal on my new 1995 Z28 lt1 6sp so now I need to find all the free touch up info on it. But the skys the limit well with in cash flow limits. I am very impressed with the t56 its like butter.

Comment

Working...
            X